Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Start of Blogging

This is the first time that I am blogging.  My neighbor was so kind to help me set up a blog. I am so excited.

It is important to share what I hope to achieve with this blog.  I am looking to communicate and help employees feel supported about workplace issues.  In other words, I hope people share their everyday issues which they confront in the workplace. 

In addition, people need to feel supported when they are confronting difficult issues in the workplace.  

1 comment:

  1. I am quite honored to be the first person to comment on your blog! Congratulations on entering the blogging world and I wish for you much success! I look forward to viewing your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting comments to my blog. Please continue to provide feedback because you never know how helpful your comments might be to the enduser.