Sunday, July 17, 2011

Practical Solution by Snowell Consulting Inc.: New Service---Social Network Marketing

The purpose of this communication is to let the general public know that Snowell Consulting Inc. is now offering practical marketing tools to assist people with utilizing social networking sites to market and grow your business.

Rationale for This Marketing Service:

Several months ago, I set a professional goal to market and grow my business by utilizing the Internet. Listed below is an update about the progress I made: (I just took small, simple, practical steps.)
  • First, I hired Daryel Jarmen to design a new business website for me and he completed a new business website for me about two months ago.  I received positive feedback from friends, family members, current clients, and prospective clients.  People reported they now have a very clear understanding about  the primary services offered by Snowell Consulting Inc. Daryel also created and designed my facebook--business page and set up my twitter account.

  • Throughout this year, Khalya Atte, who manages various marketing programs for Snowell Consulting Inc.,  influenced me and helped me to utilize social networking sites to market my business.  She was instrumental in improving my facebook--personal page and also created my linkedin account.  I was able to get in touch and stay in touch with various people I have worked with or had as clients over the past five years.  It was wonderful to reconnect with others. 

  • Harriet Marlin from my local library designed a business blog for me and again I received positive feedback from many people.  I really enjoy blogging because I am now able to create content on a daily basis to keep my clients, customers, friends and family members informed about my business.

  • In addition, Harriet created links on my business blog so that the general public could easily access my business website, facebook-personal page, facebook-business page, linkedin account, and twitter account. 
Overall Positive Feedback From The General Public:
  • I was surprised and happy to report that people are starting to follow my business and they regularly provide feedback on all of the social networking sites.  I am truly thankful for the team of people who are assisting me with this marketing effort. 

  • Chris Pomrink just completed a promotional marketing video for Snowell Consulting Inc. and this video will provide an overview of the services that we offer.  Chris said that this video will be completed by next Monday which is July 25, 2011. 

  • As a result of all of the positive feedback about how my company's commitment to utilizing social networking sites for marketing purposes, I am now offering up these same services to the general public through my business, Snowell Consulting Inc. 

New Social Networking, Marketing Services:

You can contact me at 267-979-8064 (Jeffrey Snowell) if you need assistance with marketing services by utilzing social neworking sites such as facebook, twitter, linkedin, blogging, and business websites.

Call us if you need help with the following:
  • Improving your current facebook--personal page.
  • Creating a facebook--business page.
  • Seting up a twitter account and improving the content on this site. 
  • Creating a business blog or personal blog as well as improving the content on your blog.
  • Setting up a business website as well as improving the content of your current personal or business website. 
  • Setting up and/or improving your linkedin account.
  • Creating short videos in order to promote your work or small business.

Concluding Remarks:
All of  these services are priced at a reasonable cost so that individuals and small businesses can utilize social networking sites as a marketing tool to bring attention to your work as well as to bring attention to your small business.

Listed below  this note is the link with the cost of these networking marketing services:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting comments to my blog. Please continue to provide feedback because you never know how helpful your comments might be to the enduser.