Friday, July 15, 2011

Video Project Complete and New Website On The Way

The purpose of this communication is to simply thank my friends, family members, and clients for their support regarding my recent marketing projects for my business, Snowell Consulting Inc.

 Video Project:
  • Chris Pomrink, who is in charge of video production projects at Snowell Consulting Inc., filmed our first company promotional and marketing video.
  • Yesterday, Chris spent the entire afternoon filming or taping me about the services that Snowell Consulting Inc. offers to its clients.
  • Chris taught me many important lessons I would like to share. First, in speaking into the camera, I realized I had to slow down to make sure I did not stumble over my words. He gave me excellent feedback and as a result of his honest advice, I was able to create and film several "takes" of the three parts of this marketing video.
 End Result:
  • Chris mentioned this marketing video will be completed by July 25, 2011. He is planning to work on this video for two weeks.
  • In addition, he is also going to create a animated version of my logo for Snowell Consulting Inc. This new animated logo will appear on all of the social networking sites featuring Snowell Consulting Inc. such as facebook-business page, company's website, company's blog, twitter and linkedin. This new animated logo will further help in the branding of Snowell Consulting Inc.
  • In two weeks, you can expect to see this new marketing logo and video about Snowell Consulting Inc.

New Training Program Website:
Harriet, who introduced blogging to me,  has already started to design a new business website which will feature all of the training manuals designed by Snowell Consulting Inc. Hopefully, by next week, this new website will be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting comments to my blog. Please continue to provide feedback because you never know how helpful your comments might be to the enduser.